Saturday, July 7, 2007

My first blog

This is my first entry in what i aspire becomes a popular and successful blog. My goal, which i will track within the blog, is to become a millionaire by the age of 25. And at the age of 19, only leaves me about 5 1/2 years to achieve this. In the era of Internet and rapidly changing technology, it has never been easier to gain ridiculous sums of money. On that same note, it has never been easier to LOSE vast sums of money overnight.

As i contribute to this blog, and keep my readers posted on my financial progress i will post tips on how to save, invest and grow rich. I will also share entrepreneurial lessons, my recommended business books, and tips on how to earn the most money and realize great potential in your blog/online venture.

Today marks my journey into a quest for wealth, happiness and financial freedom. Take action and choose a path of success!

No comments: